Something for Everyone at The Olive Oil Conference Chicago
There is something important for everyone involved in the olive oil industry at The Olive Oil Conference to be held in Rosemont near Chicago starting on 18th July.
For tasters, buyers, traders, retailers and consumers there are sessions on practical tasting to increase sales, get to know oils from different regions and get the best value for your money. Presented by Simon Field, founder of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Savantes, Hayley Stevens, North American Tasting Championship 2015 and Eryn Balch, Executive Vice President of the North American Olive Oil Association (NAOOA) these presentations will enhance your confidence.
Everyone will be able to test their tasting skill in the North American Taster’s Challenge and possibly be recognised as the Champion, a member of The Register of Savantes or an Associate Savante.
For producers and all involved in the supply chain the session on Megatrends by leading Spanish producer Rafael Muela of Mueloliva will help plan for the future.
Publicists, salespeople, promoters and everyone else will learn from Patty Lamberti when she talks about using New and Digital Media to get your message into the public domain.
Savantes New York 2016
Savantes Returns to New York with Leading Extra Virgin Olive Oils
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Savantes - New York, USA
November 2 - 4, 2016
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Savantes has been held in New York since 2012, and returns to Manhattan in 2016, bringing some of the best extra virgin olive oils from around the world for participants to taste, expanding their tasting knowledge, skills and experience.
Excellent Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Valuable Knowledge and Good Company makes Extra Virgin Olive Oil Savantes Much More than Tasting
- Taste the wide range of styles and flavour of extra virgin olive oils from many regions around the world
- Taste current international award winners from the northern and southern hemispheres
- Practice your blending skill
- Evaluate by comparison the extra virgin olive oil you produce or supply
- Discuss market trends in producing and importing countries
- Be up to date with current quality standards and the debate around new testing methods
- Explore the culinary and health selling points of extra virgin olive oil
- Make friends and expand your networks worldwide
- Achieve recognition of your own tasting ability and knowledge by becoming an Associate Savante or Member of the Register of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Savantes